Full-Time Only Need Apply.
We are a Fast growing real estate investment firm. We are not real estate agent/brokers. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought more than 1,500+ homes since 2003 and are looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth. We are seeking super sharp, Rockstar outside sales executives that can produce results and close deals.
Here’s the roles and responsibilities:
- Meet with distressed sellers that want to sell their house.
- Build rapport with these sellers, overcome objections and get contracts signed.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects via text, emails, phone calls etc.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside business. (Organic leads)
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff. (fit into our company culture)
- Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Must not be afraid to Door Knock, cold call, drive neighborhoods, and go above and beyond to get deals done.
- Must have an Ability to originate relationships and get business from these relationships
- Mindset is a must- this candidate will not take “NO” for an answer
Here’s what the ideal candidate would look like:
- A professional, sharp dresser that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity with a history of business to consumer sales experience.
- you are a person who is teachable and is always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, podcasts, reading blogs or by whatever means necessary to improve your sales skills.
- Detail oriented, diligent, reliable, incredibly friendly/likeable, so like-able it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
- Driven by commission and the need to close a sale.
- You Must already understand the science behind the sale and the different personality traits and how to use them to your benefit to get the contracts.
- Previous Business to consumer sales is preferred (but strong sales background is a must)
- Previous (CRM) lead and database management experience. You should be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new systems quickly!
- A fast starter who is a money motivated individual that is looking for the right opportunity to use their people/sales skills and talents to build a lasting career within a great local decade old company.
- This person does not make excuses, play office politics, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
- Candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
- Candidate is someone who pushes to achieve great things in life
- Candidate is not afraid to fail
- Candidate wants more excitement and not the same day to day routine
- Business To Consumer experience is preferred (sales experience is a must)
- Proven track record of 2+ years of past sales experience
- Reliable vehicle to drive to and from appointments
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Confidence talking to someone you are meeting the first time like you have been life long friends
- Can do attitude!
Cool things about working for us:
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Everyone works from home (we have a virtual office)
- Friendly, supportive and smart colleagues
- Exceptional education and training
- Paid Time Off
- God & Family are our guiding core values
- Fascinating “Flip This House” business model
- Opportunity is based on ability not tenure
- Have a good idea? We’ll use it!
- We Promote from within- our staff has grown with opportunities as we have grown
- 401K plan (Profit sharing) & investment opportunities
- The exponential growth and plans for regional expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and subject line “Outside-Sales Position Candidate.” Please include a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your relevant experience and goals. Be sure to address the specific requirements listed in this post. Include your Facebook Link, and any other Social Media Links you have in the e-mail. The resume and cover letter should be submitted as a PDF and not placed in the body of the email. Thank you.