Compensation: $30K – 40K yearly salary plus bonuses
Established Real Estate Investor has an immediate opening for a Leads Manager to support the Acquisitions Managers, CFO & Owner of the company. This is a great opportunity for a master organizer, and someone who can multi-task and take charge within an expanding company.
You will work on your own to establish qualified appointments for our Acquisitions Managers to attend. You will manage the marketing leads that come through on a daily basis and handle other important matters as they arise.
We are seeking an administrative professional whose talents, skills and abilities will enable them to become a key member of the team. This position allows for challenge, flexibility, and personal growth.
You will work from your home office 8-9 hours per day Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am-5pm. Some days the work demands are greater than other days as lead flow changes.
* 5 years or more administrative experience with positive recommendations
* 3+ years of phone experience handling a high volume of calls preferred.
* Advanced proficiency with internet tools.
* Maintain business, office and coaching files efficiently
* Ability to manage projects & multi task
* Poised with attention to detail
* Demonstrate a high level of initiative, excellent judgment and pride in your work
Roles and Responsibilities
* Support the Acquisitions Manager by taking calls and qualifying them
* Manage Podio (our CRM) by inputting the live leads and attaching each lead to a marketing campaign.
* Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
* Communicate lead details with Acquisition Managers and keep on top of the flow of task
* Follow-up with leads daily until they no longer have interest in selling or until they become warm/hot and transfer to Acquisition Manager
* Set up appointments for Acquisition Managers within the CRM and keep the daily drive organized.
* Return calls in a pleasant and upbeat manner.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and subject line “Leads Manager Position Candidate.” Please include a resume and cover letter with detailed information about your relevant experience and goals. Also record a 1-3 min video of yourself and upload to Youtube (make video unlisted or public – we will not be able to view videos that are private) and send us the link. In the video, tell us why you believe are the ideal candidate for this position and what you will bring to the team. Be sure to address the specific requirements listed in this post. Include your Facebook Link, and any other Social Media Links you have in the e-mail. The resume and cover letter should be submitted as a PDF and not placed in the body of the email. Thank you.